Wednesday 16 April 2014

Spring is in full swing


Spring is in full swing, the blossoms are out and yes the sun is shining and whilst taking these photographs I was even able to remove my jacket and scarf  (I've been holding on to them rather tightly) and don just a short sleeve tee! So spring has had me feeling rather excited and enthusiastic about life. Waking up to a sun filled room makes it much easier to get out of bed in the mornings.
A spring clean has begun, this involved throwing out far to much paperwork that has been burred under piles of magazines on my desk for weeks. You know this feels good, or is that my OCD/ perfectionist side coming out? This has been done whilst listening to Radio 1 and drinking too many cups of Chai tea.
My university lectures have now come to an end (Yes I know its only April) and I have four weeks off for Easter! *frantically reads exam revision notes.  
Easter weekend plans......firstly a much needed date day with my Boyfriend, lots of spring outfit photos for the blog and if I have chance a few glasses of Pinot Grigio.  
Keep posted for more outfit posts and follow my little blog by clicking on my new Google Friend Connect button. 
Have a lovely Easter Weekend 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig