Wednesday 30 April 2014

Sartorial through the camera lens


The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman was the first great photography blog I ever came across. You can see everything though his camera lens. Fashion, life, art......to name a few. Originally for me it was always about the clothes but after 4 years of following it has turned into something else, reading both his books may have impacted on this. Yes the clothes are still amazing, the people still stylish, but there's just something else about them....he captures something natural, something real. 

'My interest is never to report on what people are wearing but in capturing my romantic take on what I have seen on the street. I find myself wanting to understand these individuals better. The result is the introduction of more tightly composed portraits that bring me closer to the true essence of the person whilst still capturing them as stylish subjects.'
Scott Schuman, The Sartorialist 

After flicking through The Sartorialist Closer for many hours over the past couple of months. I have found some great images to love. 

The Sartorialist is a must see, take a peak here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig