Thursday 8 May 2014

Casual Friday

 
Denim Shirt | Vintage. Jeans | New Look. Shoes | River Island
I'm afraid I've never worked in an office environment and never appreciated casual Fridays, (unless non uniform at school counts) but I can imagine this is something one might wear on a day very close to the weekend. Cool, comfortable and casual.....slip on a pair of heels and you've done desk to the bar with just a hop, skip and a jump.
  Anyway double denim seems to be my go-to-outfit at the moment, this couldn't be more classic(for me anyway), skinny jeans, denim shirt (boyfriends) and patent loafers. 
The blog posts have become rather sparse recently, this may continue for the next couple of weeks due to looming uni deadlines *sobs quietly in the corner. I've certainly ready to say au revoir for a few months.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig