Saturday 26 April 2014

Follow the printed road...

Dress | Zara.  Bag | Kurt Geiger.  Mules | Topshop Unique
 I've always been a lover of print and florals being my print of choice. This blue floral fabric tunic had me at hello!
 A shirt/tunic dress is something I've being trying to hunt down for a while but until now they have been rather non existent. The only place one was ever going to find them was obviously Zara, known for their fast fashion (from design to store in a matter of weeks.) It was instantly purchased and the rest is history. No doubt it will become a Spring/Summer wardrobe (and blog) staple, I 'll defiantly be mixing it up with lots of layers (its still a little chilly for bare legs) as usual , jeans and jumpers etc... 
My next fashion step is to try out this 'Sport Chic' trend I keep reading so much about, mixing glamour with sporty pieces. Here's to hoping I can pull it off! 
*frantically pulls out high heels and sweater-shirt. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig