Thursday 31 July 2014

This week I'm reading

I finished University for Summer way back in late April but somehow time has managed to quickly pass me by. Now it's officially the school summer holidays and I finally have a little time to relax. What better way to do so than with a good book. I may be the only 20 something girl that still borrows library books but there's so much great choice on offer, so why buy? Yes, I may be behind the times when it comes to technology but in a contest of e-book versus hardback - hardback always wins. 
Anyway down to my chosen selection, every girl loves shoes and whats better then the story behind designer shoe brand Jimmy Choo. 'In my Shoes A Memoir' by Tamara Mellon is a self written biography about Tamara Mellon's life and co-founding the Jimmy Choo brand. Next up on my reading list 'Vogue on Vivienne Westwood'. Page after page of beautiful model wearing beautiful clothing designed by great British designer, Westwood. What more does a fashion loving girl need.
Happy Summer
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig