Tuesday 8 July 2014

BLOGS, BLOGS, BLOGS....

A post I've been meaning to write for a while involves informing you of my many favourite blogs, blogs which I avidly read on a daily basis and can't get enough of.  There are far too many to mention so I've chosen my top 3, all great fashion and style blogs but all unique in there own way.

_MG_0361
 Image Source | www.portablepackage.com

A Portable Package
A fashion, style and beauty blog wrote by blogger, photographer and full time dentist Irina Lakicevic. A Portable Package was discovered via the H&M Life style page and is filled with to many to die for designer items, all effortlessly styled. Take a peak at 'Comfort Zone' here, I've been in envy of this beautiful winter coat since I first laid my eyes on it. 


Into the Fold
Into the Fold - the fashion, travel and style blog I'm inspired by the most is blogged by Camilla Ackley who creates outfits that are so simple and effortless but ever so stylish. I've been following this blog religiously for about a year and it continues to inspire my style on a daily basis. Camilla owns some beautiful sartorial pieces and is also lucky enough to travel to some beautiful places, all documented and photographed on Into the Fold. I love Camilla's winter outfits the most check out 'Hand on Heart' here

Image Source | www.framboisefashion.com

Framboise Fashion
Sarah Mikaela, Danish/Australian living in London and blogging via Framboise Fashion. A rather new addition to my list of favourite blogs, filled with fantastic style inspiration and great shots of London. I love Sarah's effortless danish minimalistic style with that much needed pop of colour. A favourite recent post, 'Denim Devotion' here will inspire many of my denim posts to come.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig