Wednesday 16 July 2014

Countryside

Top and Shoes | Topshop. Jeans | New Look. Sunglasses | Claire's Accessories 

It's official, I'm addicted to the Topshop App! It happened whilst searching for this top. 
Festival season is in full swing so I thought it was time that I got into the spirit myself. I'm not officially attending a festival this year but who said you can't don festival inspired apparel for a trip to Sainsbury's? This is where the top comes in. White - check, embroidery - check, frilly sleeves - check. With all boxes ticked I headed off (camera and boyfriend in tow) to my nearest country lane, although I'm not sure the heels would survive at a festival *note to self swap for trusty hunters.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig