Tuesday 1 July 2014

Stripes

Dress | Topshop. Shoes | Superga. Jacket | H&M. Bag | Vintage 

I'm sure you have already noticed by now that I'm an avid lover of stripes and there's nothing better than finding the dress you were eying up a while ago now in the Topshop sale! Recently I've decided dresses are my sartorial savior. I am however partial to the more boyish unflattering styles than fitted girly numbers. You would think by the age of 26 I would have found what suits my figure but I'm still learning. You know the drill, trying on 12 items in the changing room and none of them looking right, however with this striping number my look has finally changed. YAY!

HAPPY SALE SHOPPING EVERYONE 

P.S here's some of my online sale favourites...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig