Wednesday 23 July 2014

A shade or two


I'm not one for lipstick but recently I've become partial to a shade or 2 to brighten up my look. I tried and tested two shades to share with you. 
Firstly I started with Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - Shade No1 Rossetto. A perfect red not too dark and not too orange. We all know that red lipstick is probably the worlds messiest shade, usually ending up with what resembles a clown face. When applied with a lipstick brush a clean, neat look was achieved. What do you think? Pretty great if I do say so myself. 
Next up Revlon Super Lustrous Matte - Shade No 013 Smoked Peach. A lighter shade of coral but great for everyday use, easily applied again for neatness with a brush. I really struggled to find the right shade of coral, my hand was filled with a million colours whilst browsing the boots make up counters. This coral colour is the right amount of peach and pink. Perfect!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. those shades are beautiful!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig