Friday 28 March 2014

A Piece of Topshop Unique




 
On a sunny Wednesday morning a delivery man made me one very happy girl. The shoes I'd been eyeing up for a while finally arrived! Yes I know I've been harping on about these for a while but I couldn't wait to own a piece of Topshop Unique!
 As Topshop Unique have an official show at London Fashion Week, I can now say I own a piece of designer clothing (this may not happen very often). All I can say is thank goodness for Unidays (and gift cards). 
I just love the simplicity of these shoes we call mules and a chunky heel makes for an easier walk. They may be rather 90's, I do remember Carrie Bradshaw strutting around Manhattan in many a pair and that's possibly why I love them so.
Keep your eyes peeled I'm pretty sure the Mule will become a S|S14 must have.
Now all I need is some more of that sunnier weather we have been having to give them the outing they deserve.
Have a great Weekend.x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig