Monday 24 March 2014

A Beautiful Blue Door

 T-Shirt, Jumper, Jeans and Bag | Topshop. Boots | ASOS. Parka | River Island

Taking photographs this weekend seemed like an impossible task, one minute the sun was out the next pouring with rain and at one point HAIL.
Some how between work and rain/hail showers these great shots were taken. As a student I don't have that endless wardrobe full of amazing clothes I would love....but I do try and mix it up. 
I went for a trusty all black outfit, as they say if nothing else works.
I've been wanting to don these biker boots in a post for a while now and as I'm still channeling the Autumn|Winter 13 grunge trend I thought these were perfect (plus I'm still dreaming about the Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane show, yes that was over a year ago now). Also Spring|Summer 14 is just around the corner and I'm making the most of it. 
Speaking of Spring I've just purchased my first piece of Topshop Unique, a pair of gorgeous Mules. Yes the Mule is back. Only a few more days and I will be one very happy girl. Keep Posted!
p.s. How beautiful is this blue door??

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig