Friday 28 March 2014

Topshop x Adidas Originals

Image Source | www.vogue.co.uk


 So.....some of you may have heard Topshop have very recently released their collaboration with Adidas Originals and I have to say its pretty cool. Ever since my Mum purchased me a great tracksuit  when I was a child I have always loved sportswear. However over the years it seems to have become absent from my wardrobe I guess that's down to a change in lifestyle, except for the few pairs of trainers I own and the running clothes used to try and get me into shape. Looking through the great pieces Topshop and Adidas have created together I think I may have to invest in a few items. The classic stripes are there but mingled in with great prints and bright colours that represent the Topshop handwriting. Its selling out fast though so grab it while it's hot!
Take a peak at the range in motion


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig