Thursday 13 March 2014

In a tortoise shell

Sunglasses | Claire's Accessories 
As sunglasses go tortoise shell seems like the best way forward. I've owned one too many pairs of sunglasses which have evidently been broken or lost. Their departure has been either under my foot or from my head whilst dancing excitedly at Leeds Fest. Anyway less of the tangent chat, these are most definitely going to stay safe in a hard case. It took a while to find the right pair,  I knew I wanted tortoise shell, less harsh on the pale skin tone.....but what shape? Square, round? After much consideration a decision was made. After all I knew they would go with most wardrobe items (something I always have in mind when purchasing any sartorial item) and the rest is history.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig