Tuesday 11 March 2014

A Layering Tutorial

Jeans and Shoes | Newlook. Camouflage Jacket and Bag | Topshop.  Green Jacket | Army Surplus. Shirt | Next 

So....I've been wanting to try out some layering for a while and by layering I mean physically grabbing everything in my wardrobe, throwing them all on and seeing what works. After much consideration I figured these two camo/army jackets worked well together. Agree? 
Other options included dresses over jeans, skirts over trousers and layering winter coats with denim ones. I added an oversized white shirt (borrowed from the boyfriend, sorry Mark I will one day stop raiding your wardrobe) skinny blue jeans, a very large black bag and simple strappy heels. The perfect outfit for Saturday morning Lattes.
My love for layering may have come from the queen of layering Leandra Medine of 'the man repeller'. I don't know what it is but she always makes it work. Have in mind she has a wardrobe to die for, mines still growing in size, shape and colour!
Keep posted....next time I plan on layering my whole wardrobe or at least all my favourite pieces.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig