Tuesday 8 September 2015

The shirt dress

Dress (here) and Sandals (here) | Topshop

First of all I must appologise for my lack of posts recently (and lack of tan in the above photo's), I say recently its been over a month!! I think a full time job (placement), the gym and having my own place has literally taken over my life. But tho shalt promise from today to blog more often. I have all the content or at least post title's wrote down in my little note book, but don't seem to get the chance to actually finish them. 

Anyway back to today's agenda - THE SHIRT DRESS!! 
Since purchasing this somewhat brightly coloured shirt dress a few weeks ago I haven't been able to remove it from my body. There's something about a one piece that makes life feel much more easier. 
No mess, no fuss dressing is officially my new fashion moto! Or at least till I get my life in order! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig