Tuesday 22 September 2015

Getting creative, or at least trying

Shirt | Urban Outfitters (boyfriends). Jeans (here), Shoes (similar here) & Bag (similar here) | Topshop 

I say getting creative what I mean is putting on a shirt backwards, but hey I'm always trying to differentiate the way I style up my/the boyfriends wardrobe staples. This is definitely different but I have to say I love it!
This weekend I also tried this look with a cotton striped shirt and skinny jeans which probably worked better due to the softer fabric but I just love a denim on denim ensemble. The look is finished off with these beautiful Topshop snake print platforms that give it that added (hot trend of the season) 70's vibe. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig