Thursday 17 September 2015

Something New

Image Source | Instagram
Mansur Gavriel SS16

This fashion season so far has been about discovering new designer talent. Yes we all love the classics Chloe, Burberry, Chanel. But I don't think you can beat finding something new! 

Today it's all about shoes shoes shoes! A few days ago whilst scrolling through my Instagram feed I saw the most incredible pair of blue suede mules. I instantly double clicked the image and carried on getting my lunchtime Instagram fix. A few days later with those shoes still on my mind I knew I had to find them. About an hour later (after scrolling through the feed of all those I follow) I found them!! 

It turns out there by handbag designer Mansur Gavriel - a designer I've never heard of until now, but one I hope to hear more about in the future. 
His designs are simple but unique. The bold colour and strong structure will give any outfit a modern twist. His designs are all about colour and shape - he has truly let the shoe speak for its self. 

I feel a high street replica coming our way next SS, or at least I hope so!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig