Friday 11 September 2015

Straight off the runway

Image Source | Instagram

It's that time of year again when the fashion elite pack in to this seasons must see shows and take a peak into what Spring Summer 2016 has to offer. This seems strange considering its SS15 and I'm currently wearing sunglasses and sandals on a very busy (warm) train commute home. But we all know fashion is always one step ahead of us - or should I say 12 months. 
I'm not always particular to the SS collections (I'm a true lover of winter at heart) but it's only day two of New York Fashion Week and a whole bunch of designers have grabbed my attention, in particular bcbgmaxazria.
I loved the multicoloured, oversized, layered knits, especially the pink marl knitted vest - perfect for layering over a bikini in summer and layered over a knitted jumper or dress in winter.  

The guys at WGSN gave the collection the title of 'Venice beach vibes' and they couldn't be more right. 
Fashion season has only just begun and I can't wait to see what else it has in store for us. Keep posted!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig