Monday 9 December 2013

Walking in a Winter Wonderland


Yes, on Sunday I actually had a day off.... from work, uni, and anything else that happens in what feels like my 24-7 non-stop life.
After a few hours of studying in the morning me and my boyfriend went for a stroll around my local woods. All wrapped up in my winter apparel (cable knit jumper and trusty 200 denier tights), I strolled around the woods taking some lovely photo's of the wintery surroundings. I just love this time of year the world looks so raw and stripped back, natural. 
I rather awkwardly posed (avoiding dog walkers) for a few outfit photographs, something I have wanted to do for sometime and just haven't had the chance. A little embarrassed at first but I enjoyed it and I am pleased with the outcome. 
What would one do without a willing boyfriend (thank you Mark) and a handy camera.
I look forward to sharing more of my styling with you. 
Enjoy
Love Faye  

Coat, Topshop, Jumper, Primark, Skirt, H&M, Bag and Hat, Accessorize, Shoes, River Island
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig