Friday 6 December 2013

Trend Notes:The Sweater

 
Image Source: style.com 
Kenzo, A/W13
Givenchy, A/W13 

Winter is well and truly here and its freezing.........
I've been layering up, even with coats and adding extra warmth with scarfs, gloves and my favourite hats (I own many variety's).
The A/W13 fashions show seem like many moons ago but with a flick through my fave fashion website, style.com I'm reunited with enough fashion and trends advice any girl could dream of.
After dreaming my way through a variety of shows and finding some great pieces to talk about I spotted a great trend.....The Sweater.
The Kenzo sweater has been on my radar for a while now even showing my boyfriend how much I love it ,hint hint #christmasiscoming. Many of the fashion glitterati have styled the Kenzo sweater well....a bright sweater and a bright mini skirt is all one needs to catch someones attention.
As for the Givenchy number, who doesn't love a gorgeous sweater with our cutest Disney Character splashed across the front, Bambi.
 More of the fashion pack on the street....

The sweater has gained a cult-like status for the winter ahead! Camel has finally ousted black from being the fashion packs colour of choice! 
A candy pink fluffy skirt teamed with a navy blue knit, if we had an outfit this cute we’d also be talking about it.
A flippy skirt is always a safe choice to combine with your statement sweat.
Image sources: http://topshop.tumblr.com 
Street Style
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig