Monday 30 December 2013

Goodbye 2013.... Bonjour 2014


My Christmas on Instagram
Wrapping gifts, gingerbread latte's, reindeer jumpers and gifts from Santa

Christmas really crept up on me this year (most of my Christmas shopping was done a mere two days before Christmas) guessing that's due to my busy schedule.
I just love Christmas, starting with tree trimming and mulled wine, receiving gifts from Santa, time with family and friends, that traditional church visit and singing Christmas carols. I just love to get the festivities in full swing.
Plenty of Christmas movies have been watched (ask my boyfriend he's defiantly had enough of watching Home Alone on repeat). But whats the season without Elf, Home Alone 1&2 and Trading Places.
Copious amounts of wine and champagne has been drank, dancing around my sisters kitchen to the best Christmas songs was involved. Santa was also kind to me this year bringing me some beautiful gifts, candles, make-up, The Sartorialist Closer, a book I've been wanting for some time and the most gorgeous lime green coat which will brighten up any cold, dark winter day.
I hope you Christmas has been as special as mine and Santa remembered to fill your stockings with wonderful surprises.

2013 has been a great year, its been a time for change, starting university and meeting new people. Writing on this blog has been the best part, I've really got into the swing of writing freely and passionately about everything that I love in and out of the fashion world.
Next stop 2014, time for a fresh start? Maybe make a resolution? I really do try but only to fail two days in. Oh I do have one, to learn a Language, French being my chosen one. Weather or not I will succeed is the question at hand but whats one to know without trying.

Happy 2014 

Love Faye x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig