Thursday 9 January 2014

Trend Notes: The Parka

 Coat, River Island, Jeans, Topshop, Trainers, Converse, Clutch, Kurt Geiger

Every year I say I'll buy the 'Perfect Parka' and after searching the high street high and low I end up disappointed. I do have a rather critical specification. Oversized fur hood, fur lining, the right colour green and the boyfriend fit that I just love.
This year I was in luck, thanks to River Island and since purchasing it a few months back I've barely left the house without it. Especially now winter is in full swing. 
For me the Parka coat is what I would call a classic. That something that never goes out of style - a  wardrobe staple that can return each Autumn/Winter period. 
It was thrown on one Sunday (in a rush, I was running late to meet the boyfriend) with a pair of skinny jeans and converse, but still manages to look pretty effortless if I do say so myself.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig