Saturday 18 January 2014

Hello colour


Coat, Jeans and Boots, Topshop, Tee, H&M, Clutch, River Island 
 
In my opinion you can never possess too many winter coats, this is my number four and definitely my favourite. My style usually consists of muted colours, you know, black, navy, grey and lots of dark denim. So lime green is a first for me! 
This coat was spotted one evening whist browsing through the Topshop app, it was love at first sight. However I never dreamed I would actually own it.....but luckily Christmas was around the corner and thanks to my brilliant boyfriend knowing just what I wanted,  it found its way to me.... 
Only by fate, it was the last one in the country! 
 I loved styling it up one Saturday with skinny's and boots. It gives the outfit (and a cold winter day) a bright spring vibe.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig