Tuesday 21 January 2014

Inspiration No1

Inspiration......were to start. Blogs, websites, magazines, journals, art.....the street!
A perfect starting point for me has to be 'The Street'. Sometimes the smallest thing can be inspirational, a pair of shoes a shop window. I just love to scroll through street style blogs, seeing what different individuals from all over the globe are wearing. The Sartorialist, Topshop tumblr and Tommy Ton tumblr
are a few of my favourite's. Take a peek. 
This week I found something inspiring, exciting and creative. Graffiti!
The colours, shapes and marks kind of tell a story, where did the individuals get these ideas? These pieces really are amazing.
As part of my university course I have to create an inspiration journal, these photographs will take pride of place.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig