Sunday 28 December 2014

Wintery Weather

Hat (here), Boots (here), Bag and Jumper | Topshop. Coat | H&M. Jeans | New Look.

Yes!! Finally some wintery weather - we were even graced with some snow late Boxing Day night, which I loved! 
There's nothing better than dressing for the colder weather. Lots of layers, cosy hats and oversized coats. I was lucky enough to get a few days off over the Christmas Period so I spent them eating lots of food, drinking lots of wine and enjoying a few wintery walks. 

This oversized jumper was very comfy after over indulging and these boots have to be the best purchase I have ever made. They were a pay day treat a few weeks ago but it was LOVE at first sight so I had to have them. I finished the look off with a super cosy beanie - a winter must have.
I'm now looking forward to New Years Eve - keep posted for an outfit post featuring lots of sparkle.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig