Monday 5 January 2015

Blooming Florals

Skirt (here), Boots (here) and t-shirt (here) | Topshop. Coat | H&M. Scarf | Market. Clutch bag | Vintage.

Happy New Year!!
So its time for that new year, new me stuff....come on deep down does that really work?  I'm just gonna keep the faith and be positive - as much as I can anyway. This may be difficult with a university deadline fast approaching!
Most of my outfit posts lately have consisted of lots of grey, black and navy blue (boring or classic?) so my fashion mantra for 2015 is to get more creative with my style. Here's starting with a mix of old and new - quilted florals! I'm excited to mix some colour and print into my personal style this year.
My usual style mainly consists of classic pieces with a casual twist but I'm dying to try something new. I've not always been a follower of trends but this year I would love to try out a few - maybe the 1970's thing, florals or uniforms. People watch this space!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig