Tuesday 23 December 2014

Last minute christmas gift guide...


It's only two more sleeps till the big day and I'm sure many of you are still frantically looking for the perfect gift idea. I myself usually leave my shopping till Christmas eve but this year I'm somewhat organised - this is a surprise I have to say. 
I have put together a small selection of gift ideas which I'm sure any girl would love.

 The Sartorialist Closer book - this was a gift I received from my sister last year, it's perfect for style inspiration. 
The Body Shop Hemp Protector range is perfect for this time of year it smell gorgeous and leaves your hands super soft.  
Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Prosecco - A girl always loves bubbles and what better way to celebrate the festive season. 
Topshop Leggings - These sparkly leggings are sure to get any girl in the dancing mood and no doubt grab some attention whilst sipping a cocktail or two. 
 Claire's Accessories Nail Polish - I love a dark nail colour during the winter months, these three colours (teal, ruby and magenta) are my favourites. 

This Christmas I'm going to be spending some quality time with family and friends and no doubt indulge in way to much food and drink. *note to self - if anyone asks I had two mince pies not three.
Merry Christmas 
With Love 
Faye
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig