Tuesday 7 October 2014

The New Classics

Trainers | Nike. Coat | H&M. Jeans and Top | Topshop. Clutch | Vintage
White trainers. They seem to be everywhere at the moment, the front row at fashion week and on bloggers and fashionista’s outside on the streets of London. I've been a fan (of trainers) for as long as I can remember even donning a pair of Adidas Campus in my team netball photo circa 1998. Recently these Nike Air Force 1 sneaks have become my go to wardrobe staple. Teamed with skinny jeans or mini skirts they gave me that much needed spring in my step for 9:15am lectures. They have  been on the blog a few times in the past but I thought they now deserved a post devoted to them.  If they were good enough for NWA in the 80’s then they’re good enough for me now! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig