Wednesday 29 October 2014

It's a (faux) FUR thing!

Shrimps Autumn/Winter 2014
Shrimps A|W14 Image source | vogue.co.uk
Fur Clutch | Zara

FUR SNOOD WITH CONTRAST DOTS 
Fur Scarf | Zara
 Fur Coat | Topshop  

Everywhere I look I see FUR. Coats, bags, shoes, scarfs the list goes on. This months ELLE even dedicated a page to the fast growing trend. Fur shoes have even become a topic in my university class room (mixed views were expressed.) All this brightly coloured Fur is making me want to jump on the band wagon and join in the fun. Ever so many hours have been spent trolling my favourite shopping apps trying to find the perfect piece. However much I love this trend I'm guessing it could be another fashion fad (a few years ago I was mocked for loving a pair of fur strappy sandals!) On the other hand this year has seen many new emerging designers dedicating their entire collections to fur - Charlotte Simone, Shrimps and Helen Moore. Only time will tell.....fingers crossed! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig