Sunday 26 October 2014

Outfits Reinvented

Trousers, Skirt and Shoes | Topshop. Jumper | Primark. Bag | Vintage. 

Sorry for the lack of posts lately - returning to University has proven somewhat stressful. I'm in my second year and yes there seems to be a whole lot more pressure (and assignments.) Anyway, I finally had time to take some outfit photos - YAY! I'm trying to reinvent my wardrobe and try new ways of styling my old possibly over worn garments. Here goes - skirt over trousers. A trend seen on the Prada catwalks many many moons ago (Fall 2012 to be precise) but I wanted to put my own spin on it. Making the trousers skinny and the skirt shorter but keeping the structure. I complemented the ever growing colder season with a loose roll neck and vintage clutch. 
I love this outfit! The navy and black compliment each other and the clutch adds a neutral touch. Overall the perfect Sunday outfit.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig