Friday 8 August 2014

This Week I'm Listening to......Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP 2

 
Usually music is just background noise, whilst driving, reading or attending to the chores of daily life but not this one. 
It's been a while since I've done a 'this week I'm listening to post'. I may say this is down to the fact that I have fallen out of love with music. Yes there's some great pop/dance tracks out that are great to dance to come Saturday night, but I've been craving something I can really get my teeth into.
I may be a little late on the mark with this title but this album is worth the hotly anticipated wait.
EMINEM is back, back with a BANG!!
It may sound somewhat cliche but this album is lyrical genius, with all tracks having a deeper meaning. This album is definitely not background noise this is Eminem rapping at his best. I truly suggest you slow down and take a well deserved listen. Eminem has really put blood, sweat and tears into a fantastic album. And yes Eminem is still one of the coolest (and hottest) guys out there (in my books anyway). 
Here's a few of my favourite tracks.

Rap God

Legacy

Headlights
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig