Thursday 14 August 2014

The EDIT | The Roll Neck


Image 2 of HIGH-NECK, CABLE KNIT SWEATER from Zara  


 Image 5 of HIGH-NECK, CABLE KNIT SWEATER from Zara

As we speak it's raining outside and it's even getting colder, yesterday I wore a jumper for work...in August! I know you've heard it before but this has me excited for Winter. 
Last year I loved the chunky roll neck sweaters that the fashion elite were sporting, but somehow I struggled to find one I loved. 
This year I started my search early and I have found 'the one'! This super chunky, oversized number from Zara (here) will keep me cosy throughout the winter months. The chunky knit is a wardrobe staple either teamed with skinny jeans, a fitted skirt or a floaty dress it gives that minimalistic look I'm always pinning for. Perfection!!

Image Source | zara.com

 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig