Wednesday 27 August 2014

Birthdays....


Over the years birthdays have become somewhat different, I know longer get over excited as I did as a teen. However I do look forward to spending time with loved ones and receiving some lovely gifts. This year it turns out my friends and family know me very well. Fashion magazines, gift cards for my favourite high-street store, bath time treats and my best gift yet a new camera. I can't wait to take some great pictures for the blog. My day was spent enjoying wine and some lovely pub grub with the boy followed by cake and a movie.
Keep posted this weekend I'll be donning my hunters and heading to The Chatsworth Country Fair.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig