Tuesday 4 February 2014

The colour palette

Coat, Bag, Boots, Sunglasses & Skirt,Topshop | T-Shirt, H&M | Scarf, Dorothy Perkins

Gone is the colour..... Yes I'm back to my favourite colour pantone, blue, grey and black. 
Oh I just can't help myself. But after observing these pictures and with a hint of sunshine peeking through the clouds (yes I'm actually suiting some sunglasses) these past two days, I may have to change my opinion about colour. 
Yes I'm very pale (some may call in 'English Rose' or just true British) but colour does seem to do something to me style wise, especially Green. Unnoticeable my eyes are green not that these images portray that. 
But colour does puts a spring in my step and may even brighten my skin tone. Here's to more colour....well maybe just greens. 

P.S. I may be getting up to date with technology (or something like that). Now with a click of a button follow me on Instagram and Twitter.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig