Friday 21 February 2014

The Best of.....(London Fashion Week that is)

 
 
 
Christopher Kane AW 14|15
Topshop Unique AW 14|15
Peter Pilotto AW 14|15
Issa AW 14|15
Image source | style.com

London Fashion Week came to a close on Tuesday (quietly sobs, but hey on to Milan) and this year so much was on offer. After a few days of frantically checking both Instagram and Twitter for  updates it's time to give you (well what I think was) the best of #LFW. 
Many of my usual designer favourite's created some of their best collections yet and I also fell in love with a few new designers. 
Beautiful digital prints and luxe fabrics at Christopher Kane and leather, fur and layers at Topshop Unique. I don't know what it is but every season these two designers fail to disappoint. So modern, feminine, sleek and maybe even classic (time will tell).
Next on to a few newbies (at least to me anyway). Peter Pilotto, 3 words, fabric, fur and colour. Winter often leaves us feeling grey, but not with these amazing pieces on our sleeves. 
Lastly a designer I lack knowledge of but keen to find out more...Issa.  I just love the frills, chunky jumpers and statement printed flowers, there's something very 70's about them. 
My 3 LFW Loves
Colour
Layers
and Prints. 
It may be a while before we see these trends in the shops, but I will definitely be experimenting with what's out there (and in my little, slightly messy wardrobe).
Keep Posted. x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig