Friday 7 February 2014

Shape, Texture and Print





Image Source |  www.whistles.co.uk

Whistles SS14 Look Book 
 Whistles, known for its clean lines, classic shapes and one off inspirational pieces is a brand I have always loved. 
When I was given the opportunity to create a 'mini range' for a university assignment I had to choose Whistles. Whilst researching my chosen brand I found these amazing SS14 Look Book pictures and had to share them with you. 
These designs are true to the Whistles brand. Three words come to mind, shape, texture and print. 
Pastel colours are seen throughout the look book with clean lines, luxurious fabrics, unique prints and feminine silhouettes. I love the 90's vibe the collection gives off, especially the camisole dresses and metallic backpacks. 
I'm about to say something I never thought I would say (due to the fact that I love Winter so much) but I'm so excited for summer!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig