Friday 6 September 2013

Trend Notes Autumn/Winter 13 - The Rebel

 
Saint Laurent A/W13 
As the Autumn/Winter season approaches, I wanted to show you a few more of my favourite pieces from The Rebel trend that graced the A/W13 catwalks. 

The rebel girl has confidence, attitude and effortless style, she really has that just thrown on look but still looks great! Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane showed some amazing rebel girl pieces. Fur coats were worn with high waisted underwear (very sexy if I do say so myself) and lots of leather jackets and even more plaid shirts (steel one from your boyfriends wardrobe I do, the baggier the better) and gorgeous grungy dresses but in dark and muted tones, again just totally effortless.
 

My key piece for the rebel trend would be the perfect pair of biker boots. A chunky sole, black leather and lots of buckles. They add that grungy look to just about anything, I love a pair that I purchased in the ASOS sale a few months back and the more I wear them the better they look.
After flicking through countless magazines and websites (don't worry I loved every minute of it) I found some perfect rebel trend pieces all available to buy on the high street! Happy shopping!! 



Image 1 of ASOS Limited Edition Leather Biker With Shearling CollarImage 1 of ASOS RECLAIMED Vintage M1 Bomber Jacket
Kurt Geiger Boots £110, ASOS Leather £135, ASOS Bomber £85

P.S Really sorry for the lack of posts recently its been a very busy summer. I've had a great camping  trip to Scotland and enjoyed my 26th birthday. Until next time check out my Instagram @fayeelizabethfashionjournal and my twitter @fayeelizabeth.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig