Tuesday 17 September 2013

#LFW

S/S14 Topshop Unique, Holly Fulton, Roksanda Ilincic
Images sourced from style.com  

For some reason London Fashion Week Spring/Summer14 seems bigger and bolder this year. Its EVERYWHERE, newspapers, magazines and every social media site possible. This could be to do with the fact that I am a member of most of them and I just love it, Facebook, twitter, instagram and blogs galore.
I can get my daily fix on the move, just yesterday I watched the Topshop Unique S/S14 show whilst on my daily train journey to work. It really did brighten up a dull and rather cold Sunday morning. 

When it comes to fashion, LFW offers the 'cream of the crop' and this season it was all about COLOUR. When it comes to the fashion season I do prefer the Autumn/Winter shows, but this season gave me something to look forward to. Next S/S14 (even me with my very pale skin) will be donning colour, thanks to Topshop Unique and Holly Fulton it will probably be bright blues and jewel oranges. LOVE. 

Topshop Unique
   
Words that come to mind..... Summer Batik Prints Textures Blues Denim Stripes knits

Burberry Prorsum 

 
 Words that come to mind..... Lace English Rose Sheer Pastel Shades Underwear Slouchy Clutches

Holly Fulton

 
Words that come to mind...... no 77 Prints Sweeping Hair 70's Vibe Brights

I hope you enjoyed #LFW as much as I did, click on the links below for more Fashion Week treats....  

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/S2014RTW/  
http://insideout.topshop.com/


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig