Thursday 12 September 2013

So that time of season has arrived again

Rodarte, 3.1 Philip Lim, DKNY and Micheal Kors
Images Sourced style.com 

So that time of season has arrived again, yes I'm talking about fashion season! As always kicking off in New York last week, the Spring/Summer14 fashion shows have thrown out a very eclectic mix.
When I think of fashion season there are many things that come to mind, yes of course the clothes but also the hair, make up, setting, front row characters and how I wish I was back stage dressing models and being involved in all the hype and excitement.  Fashion season really does bring so much enjoyment, even if its only through my little laptop. 
Having been constantly browsing fashion and style websites (oh and instagram) to get my latest fix from New York. I couldn't wait to share a few of my favourite pieces with you.
From Rodarte to 3.1 Philip Lim and DKNY to Micheal Kors I've loved so many of the shows from New York this season. As always 3.1 Philip Lim gave us, modern, futuristic style with a clean crisp edge. The sporty girl came out to play at DKNY (I love the printed trainers). Rodarte re-visited the 1980's with very short shorts and lots of leopard print and finally Micheal Kors showed gorgeous lady like summer pieces but with a twist, lots of added textures, fluffy cardigans and fur shawls.
Next stop for fashion season LONDON woop!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig