Saturday 3 September 2016

Day Glow Trainers for Autumn?

SS16 has seen copious amounts of fashionistas, basic bitches and Kendal Jenner groupies walking around town in white trainers - so I thought to hell with it I'm bucking the trend and going day glow ORANGE.  
I'm being somewhat hypocritical here as I have and still do own a few pairs of white trainers, but this season I've decided  it's time for a change. I'm forever trying to evolve my style and would describe it as sometimes simple but with daring prints and coloured accessories thrown in for good measure.
Thankfully our friends at Nike ( or Adidas, Superga, Converse etc) are now offering us the chance to glow brightly whilst running for the bus. Hot colours for the AW16 season are yellow and green which I love but these Orange Nike Cortez grabbed my eye and off to the till I ran - just as Forest did!


Zara Dress (Old), Topshop Jeans (customized) and Nike Trainers (Office)
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig