Monday 20 July 2015

The midriff saga


Shirt | Zara. Culottes | Primark. Sandals | Topshop. 

Yes its finally summer so time to bear the midriff, right? 
This is possibly the first time I'm trying this - both on the blog and in real life. But I have to say I'm loving it - but only with high waisted trousers, I'm still working on those rock solid abs (Yeah sure!)
After reading a variety of fashion fulled websites on how to bear the midriff  -  I decided to ignore them all and opted for that 'Baby' from dirty dancing look. 
Next up culottes or cropped flares, whatever you want to call them I can't stop wearing this navy blue pair. Comfy and flattering what else can a girl ask for in a pair of trousers!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig