Friday 3 July 2015

C is for colouring


Yes that's right I did say colouring. After a few days camping in the sunny lake district I have adopted a new hobby or should I say I've been reunited with felt tip pens and pretty designs to embellish.
These days it seems its not just for kids its for adults too! I found so many beautiful designs to choose from and apparently its classed as 'anti-stress therapy for busy people'. So far so good - I've actually  found the whole task very therapeutic and now I can stay inside the lines! YAY!
Happy Colouring!

Colouring for grown-ups
The Mindfulness Colouring Book (mine above)
Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland: A Colouring Book Adventure
Secret Paris: Colouring for mindfulness
Secret Japan: Colouring for mindfulness
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig