Monday 1 June 2015

Seeing BLUE

Top | Topshop. Jeans | H&M. Shoes | Topshop Unique

I've been searching for the perfect denim top for some while however after finding it I didn't think of the reaction I would get from my boyfriend. We literally laughed our way around the super market aisle - apparently I resemble Robinson Crusoe. I'm guessing that has something to do with the frayed denim which I happen to love.

That's what I love about fashion though, it's a way to express yourself creatively and who cares if it's not to everyone's taste - it's about being you. *cringe inspirational rant over
This post has also alerted me to how much blue I own, I never knew it was my favourite colour!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig