Sunday 10 May 2015

Doing that flare thang

Jeans (here) and T-Shirt (similar here) | Topshop. Shoes | M&S (old - similar here) Bag | Warehouse (old - similar here) . Watch | Claire's Accessories 

So I was hesitant for some while when it comes to flares. I do love the 70's/90's look but I tend to stay away from fashion fads - something I thought they would become. However trend reports have proved me wrong, it turns out they will be sticking around for sometime (or at least till AW16). 
Long goes the days of wearing and owning only skinny jeans. HOORAY! 
Wearing flares has however forced me to reminisce - being 15 (circa 2002) and wearing a pair of Lee flares till they became half mass thanks to a teenage growth spurt. Maybe I'll sport them with a pair of Adidas Campus like I did back then! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig