Tuesday 5 May 2015

Lately


So I've become somewhat non existent on the blog recently - I do apologise. I'm currently on my way to hand in my second to last assignment brief - YIPPEE!!!
I really can't believe I've almost completed my second year at uni, if I'd had blinked I would have missed it! Luckily amongst the last stressed filled couple of months their has been some high points and that being gaining an industry placement for my sandwich year. I'm going to be working in supply chain and learning about ethical auditing within the fashion and manufacturing industry. I've loved the last two years at uni but I'm definitely excited to start gaining some much needed hands on experience. Hopefully it will also give me more chance to focus on the blog too. Until then my Instagram @fayeelizabethfashionjournal will hopefully keep you entertained!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig