Thursday 5 June 2014

The Trench

 Trench | H&M. Shirt | Zara. Jeans and Boots | Topshop. Bag | Kurt Geiger.

Although the sun is actually shinning as I write this post, it has been playing hide and seek recently (all I can say is my trusty umbrella has been used far too much). This gave me the idea to finally purchase that much needed trench coat. It seems bloggers and fashion lovers everywhere have been loving the trench too. Firstly I thought black was the right colour but then I figured navy would look better and who said navy and black don't work. Now I'll look forward to styling it up with many sartorial items for the next few months (I know summer is supposed to be upon us but this is England remember). 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig