Thursday 19 June 2014

Open-minded


W Korea June 2014
 Image Source | mvkasu.tumblr.com

I'm usually pretty open-minded when it comes to emerging fashion trends but I have to say the socks and sliders trend has got me............got me screaming nooooo!!
However this may be down to one not following all trends, AKA I'm no innovator of fashion - at least not in the dramatic fashion sense.  I love shocking fashion..... neon's, metallic s and embellished goods but there's just something about sliders and Nike sports socks (yes they now even sell them in Topshop and they weren't there for athletic reasons) that makes me cringe. I may say this, but it is a personal view and I do understand it's 'each to their own', but I will definitely not be donning my Birkenstock's and ankles highs any time in the future. I've avoided many fashion trends in the past and I'm sure their will be many more. That's what I love about fashion there's something out there for everybody!!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig