Thursday 19 June 2014

Man Repeller x Superga Volume II

Image Source | Man Repeller
I've been harping on for a while about getting myself a pair of Superga's, if you don't believe me ask my boyfriend. Being a student on a budget I have searched eBay for many hours but with little success, so it looks like I'll be running excitedly down to my nearest footwear store (student discount in hand) when pay day arrives. But until that day favourite blogger Leandra Medine AKA Man Repeller has collaborated with Superga and created some unique sneakers.
The Man Repeller x Superga Volume II collection is in keeping with the classic 2750 Superga shoe but with a twist, the twist being beautiful satin fabrics in bright colours with matching shoes laces. As well as the classic shoe theirs a mule style thrown in, perfectly on trend for the summer season. It was totally love at first sight!
Being a rather indecisive individual its taken me a while to decide what colour I should get my Superga's in but after much thought I've decided on......white. Yes I would love a pair of the above (my birthday is only 2 months away, if a girl hints you never know) but for now white is perfect. Perfect for the summer months and guaranteed to match any outfit, I am one excited girly right now.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig