Saturday 17 February 2018

New York fashion week - street style trends we can try in real life

 
It’s fashion month! Hooray!  It’s also the AW18 shows which makes it all the more exciting. Autumn/winter dressing is my favourite, I’m guessing this comes down to it being constantly cold here in the north of the UK and the fact I’m very pale and never get a tan and come summer, I struggle to disguise this. 
So far the New York shows have offered up some amazing pieces and I feel like I’ve fallen in love with fashion all over again, but more on that later. 
Today it’s about the street style! Yes, I know fashion week is about the designs coming down the runways but over the last 10 years those entering the shows have offered us similar exciting, inspiring and (sometimes) wearable fashion trends we can try in real life.
I constantly use street style as my source of inspiration and fashion weeks in New York, London, Milan and Paris brings together stylish individuals from all over the globe. Each portray their own personal style using different fashion pieces in creative and beautiful ways. 
Street style doesn’t have to always represent what is trending but what people love and feel comfortable in, which is what fashion is all about. It can often also be a brilliant way to spot emerging future trends too. These are my favourites so far.

Ph credit - Vogue and Harper's Bazaar
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig