Monday 1 February 2016

Five t-shirts and three dresses later

Dress, Coat and Boots | Topshop

It was only yesterday when my sister proceeded to ask me if I have bought anything new that I realised in the last two weeks I added two new striped pieces to my wardrobe. One being this striped dress that has me slightly resembling the Hamburgular from 1990s McDonald's ads and the other being a frilled number from Zara, which I'm sure will be making an appearance on the blog in the near future. 

This Friday in the office was named French Friday. We donned stripes and berets and enjoyed cossaints, jam and Brie. I instantly knew dressing for these newly named Fridays would be easy (last Friday was pleather Friday) due to the amount of striped t-shirts I own (5 to be precise and this doesn't include the 3 dresses hanging in my closet) 

There's just something that draws me to stripes. Most of my wardrobe is devoid of any other prints - I prefer plains. I'm guessing stripes just add a side to my plainer pieces, kinda like adding garlic bread to pasta (yes I'm all about the carbs - in moderation of course.)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig